Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day 3 at home boy was it a ruff one

Ok so on day 3 things were not so easy like I thought the day before. Bryson had one melt down after another Annabella nursed like every hour and I cried oh maybe a million times. Bella stayed up a lot today so I thought oh good we will get a good night in tonight but boy was I wrong. I did not get to be till 4:00 am. :0 So guess what I cried a million times more. The time in the day now goes by so incredible fast I forget to eat sometimes because I am so busy. So I am posting on the 4th day and good thing today was a school day for the other 2 because I probably would have cried a billion times today. Thankfully I did get sleep from 4-8 then from 9-11 so I feel sane again. :)

1 comment:

Misty Burns said...

hey there, i am so sorry you are having a hard time. Newborns are a blessing, but they sure are hard to take care of when you have other children. We go to the hospital Sunday night, and will hopefully have our own little one by midday monday. I will keep you in my prayers. She is gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!