Monday, January 14, 2008

Laundry Worries

Ok so if its not my husband telling me to check pockets, hang the pants on the right hanger, button the top button of shirts or my son leaving who knows what in his pockets. I was doing laundry with David last night and he continued to correct me on how to hang things and do things a certain when I told him that if its that important that I handed him back the job of doing HIS laundry. I am not worried about what hanger goes with what im just working to get it done to get to my next task. Ok so then today I was doing Bryson's laundry and to my suprise I found a play screw, a colored pencil, and then his prized possesion of his spider man flip phone. All I can say is I am so glad it did not ruin the phone because I would have been making a run to walmart to buy a new one he is just nuts about this phone. Ok so is there anyone out there to share in my laundry woes? Bronie I know you have said before you have laundry woes too. I think I am going to start teaching them to do their own laundry :)

2 comments:

Bronie said...

my husband is also insanely obsessed about the whole top button thing too. whatever. i say we make them all turn their clothes inside out for a week to the "clean" side or do their own stinkin' laundry. btw, i've made $14 so far in laundry "tips." that's what they get for not checking their pockets.

The growing Adkinson family said...

Hey when I start finding money that will be great. For now its toys sometimes gum, and tools thats no fun. I cant believe all the typos I have in this post. I guess thats what happens huh?