Wednesday, January 9, 2008

False Alarm number 2

Ok so last night I thought I was going in to labor. I was in so much pain that I just knew that I was having the baby. But of course once I got to the Hospital my contractions were not consistent enough and I still hadn't dilated any. So all we ended up doing was spending 2 and a half hours in triage last night. Bailee bless her heart was so excited thinking I was having Bella last night she tried staying up my mom said she fought her sleep and stayed up till 11:30 waiting to hear from me or David. She even got one of her little purses and packing some things in it and said that was her bag for the Hospital. Today I am still having contractions but not consistent so I guess its just going to be this way until I have her. Keep me in your prayers because my kids are in one of those moods today that I don't really know if I can handle in my present situation. I will keep everyone up to date as to how things are going.

No comments: