Monday, January 7, 2008

18 days to go

OK so now I feel like the days left sound better. We only have 18 days. I went to the doctor today and I haven't dilated any but for me that's OK since I have c-sections. I am scheduled for the 25th but they told me today that I'm not on the schedule till 2:00 pm which means I can not eat past 6:00 am that day and I have the time to think about what I'm about to go do. I will have to be at the hospital at 12:00 noon. But who's to say that Bella wont decide to come on her own before then. All I know is I told her that she either has to come in the night or early in the am before daddy goes to work because I would like daddy to be present when she is born unlike when Bryson was born. But anyways we are finally prepared we rearranged our room to accommodate Bella and her cradle and changing table so I feel prepared now. Keep us in your prayers. I have to say I am a little excited not to have to go back to work tomorrow but the kids will still be going so I will have 5 hours to myself tomorrow. Wow do you think I will know how to act? Of course I will sleep all day :) OK that's all for now

No comments: