Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bryson's baby look is gone



OK so here are some pictures that my mom showed me that my dad took of Bryson one day when they played over at their house. I can not get over how his baby look is gone. I had people telling me at church that he was loosing his baby look but I never realized till I looked at these pics. Somedays I can not get overhow fast they are growing. The first picture doesnt even really look like himself but regardless he is still an all out Adkinson thru and thru.

3 comments:

Bronie said...

you're right. he looks like a little kid...not a baby. it's a little sad, isn't it? it's ok though. he's just moving over for bella.

The growing Adkinson family said...

Yeah thats right he's making room but what happens when you are done having kids and they all have lost their baby look that will be a sad day for sure.

Misty Burns said...

I know what you mean about losing that baby look. I remember when Elijah lost his. It was sad, but he is still so darn cute with his round little face. I still love to kiss his cheeks, even though he could probably do without it. Bryson is still precious. just smother him with kisses. oh, i am dialated to 1!!! yeah. The doc scheduled me for Feb 4th, unless the baby decides to come earlier.