Saturday, January 12, 2008

Baby weight poll

Ok so since we have no idea what Bella is going to weight we are taking a poll to have a little fun. There is no prize just braggjng rights for the right answer. So if you want to guess feel free and of course we will know in just 2 weeks unless she decides to come earlier. Here are the guesses we have right now.

April and Bryson 8lbs
Bailee and Banky 7 lbs
Gran Gran 7 1/2 lbs
David 6.15
Aunt Linda 8 1/2
Scott 8 lbs 3 ounces
Bronie 7lbs 11 ounces
Misty 7 lbs 14 ounces
Kirsten 8 lbs 2 ounces

9 comments:

Scott said...

12 pounds might be a little much, and it looks like everyone else's guess is around 7 - pounds. Sooooo, I take a stab at 8 pounds 3 ounces! OK, so tell me, what do I win?

The growing Adkinson family said...

Bragging rights thats all sorry we cant afford a cash prize. :)

Bronie said...

i'm going with 7/11...not the store, but the weight.

Scott said...

How bout FREE Avon? That would save me money! LOL!

The growing Adkinson family said...

Well Free Avon would be good huh that would be good for Beth and for your wallet. :) WE will just have to see you never know.

Bronie I like your guess 7/11

Misty Burns said...

My guess depends on how much weight you have gained. hahahaha. I am guessing 7lbs 14ounces. Take a stab at my baby....abby was 8.6 and elijah was 9.9 go ahead i dare ya. hahahaha

The growing Adkinson family said...

Well my weight gain has not been bad this time I went to the doc today and didnt gain any last week so thats a good thing. But im eatting m&m's right now do you think that will help? :) I guess 8 lbs 5 ounces for your baby misty. But I may be way off on that one but we will soon see too huh.

kirsten said...

i say 8 lbs. 2 ounces. no real science to it. i'm not that smart. i can't wait to see her!!!

The growing Adkinson family said...

I cant wait to see her either. Whether she will look like bailee or maybe I can have one look like me :)