Monday, January 21, 2008

4 days and counting

OK so today is Monday the 21st and we only have 4 more days. Some are still holding on that she will still come early but I think for once this little one is very happy in my belly maybe because she hears her sister and brother and not sure if she is ready for all this madness. I keep trying to walk her out even my Pediatrician which is a good friend told me today I need to go out on a four wheeler or muddin in a Jeep :) I'm not sure who is more excited to see this new little bundle of Joy at first I thought it was me but then I'm not so sure if its her grandparents, her siblings, her Aunt Linda, her Pediatrician, or really everyone I'm in close contact with. I had people at church telling me yesterday that they didn't want to see me anymore until I have Bella I wasn't sure if I should be happy or sad that they didn't want to see me anymore. :) I think the excitement over a 3rd child is greater than the 1st is there anyone that can agree or is it just me? So anyways keep me in your prayers the kids will have school Tuesday and Thursday so those will be my last 2 days of peace and quiet before the baby comes and I will enjoy them completely. I will of course post blogs of Bella when she gets here. I will also let you know who wins the weight poll. :)

4 comments:

Misty Burns said...

i dont know if it is more exciting with the third, or the fact that we know the joy that they bring us so we are just impatient. at least for me it is impatient!! I can not wait. I have 13 days left. I just want to see what she looks like. you better post a pic of her as soon as you can. We will be waiting. hehehe

The growing Adkinson family said...

Of course I will post a pic as soon as I get home from the hospital. I cant wait to see what bella looks like too bailee says she will look like her but we will see. Im just nervous to get this whole birth thing over with. Its hard to sit around and think about it and talk about it.

kirsten said...

being a third child i'd like to think "saving the best for last". maybe you are really excited since you know out of 3 kids you have better odds one of them will take care of you when you are old and crazy!

The growing Adkinson family said...

Kirsten you are too funny. Yes saving the best for last but who knows one day on down the road there maybe another adkinson just to try for another boy but who knows after this time has been so hard. Time will tell. :)