Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Calling all Coffee


OK so I need an IV of Coffee running through my veins. I have been up with Annabella for the last few nights pretty much the whole night. She wakes up about 12:30 or so and we dont go back to bed until 6:00. Now during the day she sleeps so nice and I have to wake her to feed her. I am running on about 3 hours of sleep a day. I think it might just catch up with me after a while. SO I guess im going to have to take up drinking Coffee to stay awake at times. Either that or I am going to have to really work on getting her to realize when it is day and night. :) Keep me in your prayers. Just think of me as those on the Pepsi Max commercial for those that watched the super bowl. You know the one where everyone just kept nodding off and couldnt stay awake. That was my favorite commercial of them all because it looked how I felt.

1 comment:

kirsten said...

welcome to the club....i just started drinking coffee too! i got hooked at Shell during winter...it was too cold for a diet coke. YOU CAN DO IT!