Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pj's, hot chocolate, and a nice warm fire



The title describes it all that is what our Wednesday was. We had snow overnight and so we went out and played in the snow, came in got back in pj's and I fixed the kids some hot chocolate I didnt get any since I think chocolate is not sitting well with Bella's tummy. Then we sat next to a nice warm fire and relaxed the rest of the day hahahahaha im dreaming right the rest of the day consisted of feeding a 4 week old and telling the other 2 to be quiet and quit fighting. I didnt get any pictures of the snow because it was snowing hard when we went out plus I was running after the kids trying to get them with a snow ball. :) Please ignore all the dust on the fire place....I just got back to doing the cleaning around here and I dont like to dust. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just came across your blog. Your kids are adorable!

Hot chocolate & fireplace sounds nice, we might have to do that tonight since it's snowing here in PA :)

Bronie said...

that sounds awesome. especially the "back in the pj's" part!

Misty Burns said...

hey there...bella is so pretty! and your other two look so big next to her!! they are all so cute!we were 81 degrees yesterday. so no snow for us!!! yeah, pj's sound really good!!