Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Welcome China

Im sure you are wondering why the title of this post is welcome China? If you have read the blog then you know our dog of 8 years died and so my husband was determined to get a new dog this past weekend. Now I am not an animal lover so a FREE DOG is a great thing to me. But this time around in our hunt for a new dog my husband wanted to be animal activist and save a dog from the pound so I thought the pound was a cheap place to get a dog which in the whole realm of things it was cheap to some but to me a cheap dog is free. :) So off he goes on Saturday leaving me with all 3 kids all day out looking for a new dog. $90.00 later and 3 hours later he comes home with China. She is a catahoula she is very pretty calm, gentle, and a well mannered dog. Now some probably wonder why we still got a new dog when our son is allergic and actually had a reaction from just pet dander that david still had on him but my husband was like a little kid with a new toy. I have not been able to get a picture of her yet but I hope to sometime soon she is hard to describe in looks but very pretty in her own way. The kids are just so excited over her and the new baby sister is old news to them now its all about China. Bailee actually has more to do with China than she ever did with Cookie and poor Bryson just kept saying I allergic to doggies daddy. I hope he out grows it because his dad is just crushed that he can not come out and play with him and Bailee.

1 comment:

Misty Burns said...

hey, dogs r cool!!! haha! show a pic soon!