Friday, March 7, 2008

We love our Aunt and Uncle




This week Aunt Amy and Uncle John came in to see us and the new addition to our family. It has been a year since we saw them last and Bailee and Bryson was just thrilled to no end that they were here. One of the reasons of course is that they always come bearing gifts and that is always a plus. Here are a few pictures of them with the kids. I loved having them here because it was double the help and Uncle John would walk Bella around for me when I needed to eat or if she was just fussy and I was worn out. We are also very excited because they told us they are moving back here to Tennessee so the kids are very excited and so are we. By the way check out the new couch we got it in on Tuesday its so nice. It is our very first couch purchase in almost 8 years of being married we have always had hand me down couches and this year we decided we would buy us something new.

No comments: