Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Baby humor




Aunt Amy and Uncle John got Bella some cute little onesies and I thought I would share the one that I like the most even though it is not true for Bella, but it would ring true for Bailee to wear. Her daddy has dressed her some and lets just say I feel sorry for her when she has to go out like that. :)

Bella is getting so chunky she is getting the kissable cheeks and looking more and more like Bailee everyday. I even discovered she has the same birthmark on the back of here neck just like her daddy and Bailee. I really thought 3rd time around the kid would for sure look like me but no such luck and im not so sure I would try it a fourth time to see if the baby would look like me. :)

I hope you enjoy the pictures I have her in another onesie that they got her and it says Mommy and Daddy's alarm clock which we all know that its really only mommy's alarm clock.

She is doing much better with her reflux and I have even been able to get back on milk products yeah but still no chocolate but thats ok because it is really helping with the weight loss. It is hard to believe she will be 2 months old a week from today time is super fast. Bailee will be four on Sunday which is even harder to swallow she has the attitude and all to follow as well.

1 comment:

Bronie said...

i just want to squeeze bella! she's so cute! i love the onesie, and the one about the alarm clock...you were right; that was a definite misprint. it should say "mommy's alarm clock." :D