Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Toddler Humor or aka Joe Cool




It's all about the humor here today. You see its Spring Break this week and I think I might go insane. This is what happens when a mommy is trying to get a little baby off to sleep and then you have a toddler who is going poop and is tired of waiting for mommy to come wipe him so he decided to unroll a brand new roll of toilet paper.

The first picture is of him frowning because I told him he was going to get a spanking the other picture is of him smiling it in reverse order but it messed up when I went to edit so oh well you get the point

Then I said wait I just got the baby to sleep a spanking would result in an all out scream fest and then I would have 2 babies crying so what did I do instead I just LAUGHED what else is a mom to do on Spring Break?

3 comments:

kirsten said...

save this one for when he's 16 and the girlfriend comes over! and...i can't believe how big bella is!!! i have got to get over there and hold her...love the outfit.

did i read that right...? 4th one...? april dawn...are you serious!?!

Misty Burns said...

girl!!! he is too cute!!! how can you be mad at a face like that??? reminds me of elijah...hahahaha.always into something!

Sherry said...

This is so funny! Now you have keep it up & I will share the potty pictures with your girl friend.

He is too adorable to be mad at!