Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Build a Party





For Bailee's 4th birthday we decided to take the easy but sorta expensive way out. You see since we have a 2month old I thought lets have a party at Build a Bear not knowing at the time that is would be the Saturday before Easter and everybody in the Nashville area would be at Opry Mills.

We had 10 kids there and it turned out great. Bella slept the entire time which was great because I got to enjoy the party and not have to nurse a newborn the whole time. Also yes I got to make a half way decent cake in the midst of the chaos.

Our weekend was so crazy Friday you see we went to Opry Mills to see the Easter Bunny and do some shopping well before we could go Bryson got his hand stuck in the automatic door on the van and thankfully he was just fine. Then at the mall bella fussed the whole time. Whew what a day it was.

Saturday was the party and Sunday was Easter need I say more. I am so glad school is back this week because I now feel like I can recover from a wild and crazy weekend.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

kirsten said...

awesome cake!!! how do you do it! and paying for a party is easier than "paying" for it later...if you know what i mean. sometimes shelling out a few extra dollars is easier than losing sleep! bravo mom of 3. you look like you've got it under control.

Misty Burns said...

oh that is so sweet that she is getting so big. That cake is great. too bad you dont live closer to me!!hahaha. I would much rather pay for a party than have it at my house. good for you.

Sherry said...

April, the cake is WOW! How do you do it. I miss the little girl parties. At our house it is lots of sleepovers, movies, & popcorn everywhere. Talk about noisy & messy. Pay the price. It is well worth it.