Monday, October 20, 2008

World Series, Mid-life crisis, and MOHAWKS

Well you all know how much my dad LOVES Florida sports teams, and it just so happens that the Tampa Bay Rays won their 4th game last night which bought them a ticket to the World Series 2008.

My dad had already said that if they went to the World Series he was going to get a MOHAWK. Now the reason is because if you have seen most of the players including the coach has a RAY HAWK. :)

Well David and his part time barber skills gave him his Mohawk. Now I for one thought he did a good job and that the Mohawk doesn't look bad. My mom on the other hand said she will not be seen in public with him :) We were telling him to spike it up too on the top she told us to stop encouraging my dad and be on her side but that would not be too fun. WE also told him for Halloween he should color the Mohawk blue. :)
Enjoy the pics I just had to share. :)

4 comments:

Scott said...

I'm jealous! At least he has enough hair to get a mohawk!

Bronie said...

i don't even know what to say. i got nothin'. but i'll probably be back. :)

RichFam said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe he did that! Well, I guess I can. It is Howard we're talking about. ha ha.

We were very excited to see the Rays win, too. We stayed up til midnight here watching that game.

I downright REFUSE to root for the Bucs in football, but the Rays are a true underdog team... plus we live in Tampa now.

Isn't it neat that the World Series AND the Superbowl are BOTH going to be here in Tampa??? How cool is that?!?!

Tell your dad that if he gets lucky enough to score some tickets to one of the games in Tampa, he is welcome to stay here with us. :o)

Misty Burns said...

how awesome is that??? we LOVE the fact that the Rays are in the world series...now that hair cut on the other hand is...well....hmm...yeah that's it! so sorry joyce!!! hahahaha we love ya Howie...