Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cool Air, campfire's, and SMORE's






Whats better than that? Friday night it was so cool outside and so as a family we built a bonfire and roasted marshmellows, made smore's and had some good ole fashion family time.


The kids really want to go camping which we are going to do next weekend, but we thought doing one of the fun things about camping before we go would be a treat for the kids. If it involves chocolate and marshmellows they are all in. :)


Now the only thing is they want to do it everynight now. :) Bella even got in on the action, she loved the graham crackers and she did try a marshmellow but didnt like the texture.


Enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

kirsten said...

i can't believe you HAVEN'T camped yet...!

RichFam said...

Yay for Family Nights!
Yay for campfires!
Yay for chocolate!

and I would say "yay for marshmallows"... but I still can't stand to eat them after all these years. Not after playing Chubby Bunny at a lock-in at Riverside.

I may have won that contest, but that dumb game has ruined me forever about marshmallows! ha ha.

RichFam said...

oh, and I don't mind a bit about you "borrowing" some of the stuff from my blog! Most of the things I have on there have been "borrowed" from other blogs I read anyway! :o)

Misty Burns said...

that is awesome!! looks like a lot of fun!! we finally got a "little" cool air way down here on the bayou!! hahaha.