Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WHEWWW


OK so all I can say is im worn out. Things have been really crazy around here. Every monday we have Music at 9:30 for Bryson and Bailee has dance that night at 6:00. Not to mention we have to go grocery shopping, go to the bank, post office, and anything else needing to be done for the day.


Tuesday is school enough said.


Wednesday the library or the playground


Thursday School enough said


Friday: Oh friday I know your wondering why im boring you with my weekly schedule, here's why: You see on Friday we always have this idea of going off. Usually to grab a bite of lunch, walmart, nana's house. Just whatever we decide for the day.

Well when we go to Walmart it is always such an ordeal. We are usually there forever because we have to look at cloths, toys, and then get what we came for in the 1st place. Well Friday a week ago Bryson just insisted the I need dish washing liquid, when I didnt and he tried to throw it over in the buggy well guess what happened? It landed hard in the floor breaking it and spilling Palmolive out everywhere. I was not a happy mom at that moment.


That brings us to this past friday the 10th. After running a lot of errands we stopped in at Burger King for lunch, school was out the place was packed. I put Bella in the highchair and proceded to get Bailee and Bryson's lunch out when all of a sudden Bella flips herself out of her highchair hits her head on the table and i grab her moments before she hits the hard floor. WHEWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I felt like the worst mom ever there was. She is so fast and in to everything. She thinks she can eat anything and everything that we eat. She so far has had broccoli, green beans, ritz crackers, yogurt. All with 2 teeth. Im just so thankful that she was not hurt, she cried for a few minutes and was just wanting her food. Go figure. She did have a bump on her forhead for a short time but was gone before we even got home. Its just crazy. I honestly do not know how people with more than 3 kids handle it. Oh and I forgot last sunday we went to the Circus, it was the kids 1st time, they loved it and we had such a great time.

Ok im done boring you with my crazy life.

5 comments:

RichFam said...

okay... you said on my blog that Hannah seemed like a handful. I think you have 3 Hannah's at your house! ha ha ha. Bless your heart.

It's just more opportunities to find "teachable moments" to share with our children. I've had my fair share of those, too! :o)

Misty Burns said...

welcome to motherhood!!! and ALL that comes with it. Just be thankful you do not have a whiny 7 almost 8 year old on your hands. hahahaha. right now she is whining because she has to hold izzie for a moment. go figure!!

The growing Adkinson family said...

Thats funny she whines about it I cant keep bailee from picking up bella its crazy. Everytime i turn around she is picking up bella which is a scary thing since bailee is smaller than abby. :)

kirsten said...

hmmmmmm. did anyone ever tell you it would be easy? i KNOW i didn't. ha.
it sounds like you guys ARE the circus. glad you're honest...it's refreshing.

Scott said...

Slow down~ You're making me tired!

Hey,here's an award for you! Just go to my blog and get it from there! Miss you guys!