Monday, July 21, 2008

Myrtle Beach adventures

Bailee at Barefoot Landing
Broadway at the Beach

Playing Putt Putt
Our Aunt shirts



OK so more on our vacation. So you all know we went to the Red Neck Zoo. Well we also had some other fun things we did as well. We went to this place called Broadway at the Beach got a nice family picture I think the first actual family photo since Bella has been born. Broadway at the beach was just a lot of shops and restaurants. Of course their had to be shops. :) You know me and my shopping. They had this big lake of water in the middle where you could feed some fish paddle boat, and ride in a little tourist boat.




We also went to this place called Barefoot landing where guess what more shops, and restaurants. There at 10:15 the kids experienced their first firework show. They have always been too scared in the past. Well they loved them except for Bryson he cried he is not a big fan of loud things. :) Bella didn't even cry I was surprised.




Then on our last day there we went and played miniature golf. That was also the first time the kids played this game. It took a little while but it was fun. It was inside a volcano so the pictures aren't too good. The kids loved playing though. I hope you enjoy the pictures. This is I promise the last post on our vacation. I just realized I had these good pictures to post. :)

Oh yeah the picture of the kids laying down in their t'shirts, their Aunt Amy got those shirts for them they are so cute.


3 comments:

RichFam said...

I love the picture of all of you in front of that fountain. It is a really nice photo!

The growing Adkinson family said...

thanks. I look goofy all leaning over i dont know what i was thinking. :)

Misty Burns said...

that is ok, i love vacation photos.they are good ones. we played golf too.