Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby Love




Bella is so much fun right now. On Monday I had bought the kids some Hannah Montanna Guitar suckers and one was sour and Bryson asked me to get the sour off for him. Well at one point I had to stop and take a break and Bella the sneak that she is grab it from me and stuck it right in her mouth. She loved it she never even made a funny face because of the sour stuff. Another thing she loves is banana Popsicles the kids will be eating them out by the pool and she just wants her own every time. She thinks she should be eating what we eat it is so funny.

Her other new thing is she says Momma. Yeah she said momma first. Well Thursday night I was in the kitchen washing dishes and cooking dinner and she just kept saying momma and so I wanted to capture it on video and of course as soon as I turned on the camera she stopped. I love the little laugh she just kept doing like this woman is crazy she thinks I can say momma. :)

It is so sweet to hear them say momma for the first time no matter whether its the first or third its just so priceless. I hope you enjoy the video and I hope to catch her saying momma soon. :)

She also does this sweet little lip smack like she's giving you a kiss. This morning when she woke up I was holding her and told her good morning and she grab my face and said momma. I think she did that because she had me up all night. :)

4 comments:

Misty Burns said...

she is so cute laughing like that. awe. i love that fact that she said MOMMA first!! hehehe. we deserve it. isabella still has not said any words yet, but she sure does a lot of baby talk. hahaha. great video

RichFam said...

Absolutely precious. She seems like a very happy little bug. And whenever I see pics of her I just wanna munch on those big puffy cheeks of hers! Ha ha :o)

Bronie said...

sooo cute! i wanna squish her...in a good way! :)

kirsten said...

so i'm assuming she said mama the second you turned off the camera...

unbelievably CUTE...i LOVE LOVE the laugh.