Wednesday, July 23, 2008

All about Bryson......



Bryson is closing in on 3 years of age. The closer he gets the funnier he gets. He is completely into the Guitar. I keep telling him he will get one for his birthday. Well Saturday night he got very creative. He took his red devil play vacuum and pretended it was his guitar. Absolutely adorable I wanted to go buy him his guitar right then.


Then he is so sweet and so helpful. Bryson always wants to help me do things. I asked him to go get laundry out of the dryer and put it in the basket, because I was holding Bella because she was fussing due to her 1st ear infection. So HE gets all the laundry in the basket and brings it to the living room for me he is so sweet. Then he helped fold it and put it away. How sweet. He will make a great Husband one day. I just had to brag on my boy today.


He will start a fundamental music class this fall to encourage his love of the guitar and piano. He is so excited.

3 comments:

RichFam said...

very sweet and adorable. A tribute to your good parenting. :o)

Misty Burns said...

awe... sometimes those germ seeking..momma loving...risk taking...completely digusting at time boys can really melt your heart. good job

kirsten said...

why is it that our boys melt our hearts and our girl just melt down!