Friday, July 25, 2008

All about Bailee......



OK so you know when Bailee heard that Bryson had his own blog post I had to put this one on. :)


Bailee is doing really well in the pool this year. So that is what her post is focused on. She started the summer in a ring float and now on the the arm floaties. We were going to do swimming lessons until we realized the cost effective classes for 2 kids was in Smyrna and the gas costing 3.99 a gallon, well maybe next year. Bailee says she is teaching herself. I guess so in a way, but I want her to be trained professionally.

She also wants me to show off her art work. She said "she was a great artist and that she didn't to go to art class because she was already good." Wow I have my hands full right.?



She is going to be starting dance in the fall, we went last night and checked out the studio and signed her up. She will take a combo of ballet, tap, and acrobatics. She is so excited. I will have lot's of post then of her.

Here are some pictures and a little video of her swimming. Enjoy


1 comment:

Misty Burns said...

awe...she is so cute!!! good for her with the floaties. btw...she can learn to swim by herself just as well as someone teaching her (paid). my kids swim like fish...and they never had a lesson! of course mike did teach them the basics. so don't fret that cost. spend it on dance costumes (which cost a small fortune) hahaha.