Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring.......




I love Spring, its beautiful with the flowers blooming, the grass becoming green again, its just such a new feeling. I do not like the Tornado aspect of Spring but it just comes with the territory. Now Spring for 2 of my children health wise is probably not their favorite. Bryson and Bella have had a hard time with everything blooming and the weather warm one day then cold the next. Bella began with the wheezing first. She woke up on a Monday night with this very strange breathing so I start breathing treatments and sat up with her until midnight to make sure she was ok. Well her wheezing continued that week by Friday she was having not so pleasant diapers because of the pulmicort and finally after a complete week of wheezing is better. Of course she does go this coming Monday for her 15 month well visit gosh that is hard to believe.

Now for Bryson he just started wheezing this week at least it wasn't both of them at the same time they traded off weeks. I always now when Bryson is not feeling well because he just lays around and sucks his thumb. He has not gone into the full blown wheezing but has the tight chest and runny nose and a very hoarse(spelling?) voice. They want to still be outside all the time and I hate to not let them but it is just not good for their allergies. So I have to choose whether we stay in and don't enjoy the nice fresh pollen air or go out and take that chance of multiple runny noses, watery eyes, and wheezing. Well we usually choose to go outdoors who wants to stay in on such a beautiful day.

Things have been somewhat better since my last post of Lots.... I decided that I was going to put us on this regimented schedule at home because I am always running around rushing the kids to get ready and we just have this mass frustration and anger flowing through the house. Plus I know with Bailee starting Kindergarten in the Fall we need to have a better way of getting ready and out of the house than just rushing to get dressed, no time for breakfast, just chaos. So the whole schedule thing is working out great and things are less stressful.

I can not believe that next week I will be registering my baby girl for Kindergarten where did these 5 years go? It has flown by. I look back and think how much time have I wasted on stuff that didn't matter and to just relish the time with her before she is off to school. I know now that I need to do that with the other 2 that are right behind her growing up just as fast.

1 comment:

RichFam said...

That time sure is a flighty little thing when it comes to kids, huh? They just grow up sooo fast!

And I love the scheduling idea! We have been trying to implement one, too. Of course, there are always those crazy days/weeks when the schedule has to be put on hold to make room for other pressing matters... but it's good to know it is always there when we need to bring peace back to the house! :o)