Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Weekend



Here it goes Friday night we went to the Christmas Parade downtown, now I know you are thinking it was super cold that night, well it was but we got in a parking lot where we could sit in the car and watch it, the kids still had just as much fun. I got some photo's and a little bit of video of TSU's band I was going to put it on here but you cant see anything it was too dark.




Saturday my washer started acting up I have to stay with it while its running bc it wont spin the cloths so I have to lift them up and rearrange then it does fine. Saturday night we had the 1st of many Christmas parties to attend, the kids had fun even though it was not a kids Christmas party and they behaved that was a plus since we were with all the deacons of the church.

Sunday we had the official merger vote for the two churches of course the vote went through and we are now official Faith Baptist Church. Yeah!! That night we went to Long Hollow for their Christmas Program because mom and dad are in the choir. There we got to see Hovie, and Sondra and Chelsea. WE had a great time and it was so good to see them, and the program was AWESOME!! In the pictures and video its the kids with the presents that Chelsea got for them for Christmas.




Today I got my very first speeding ticket, I could not believe it. I was rushing to music class with bryson and just did not realize I was going that fast. Mow everyone tells me well you do drive very fast. I have been very lucky in these past 12 years of driving, but I will slow down and I will take the course to keep this off my record. Ok well that is what we have had going on. Just wait till my post after next weekend, next saturday is an impossible schedule im not sure how we will pull it off.

2 comments:

RichFam said...

Wow. Y'all are a bunch of busy little bees over there, aren't ya? ha ha.

This time of year is always filled with all sorts of excitement and electricity... and, no, it's not just all the static cling. :o)

Misty Burns said...

girl i am with you on that schedule thing. we have something to do almost EVERY night from now until christmas. just check out my post...that is just an example! awesome pics. cant wait to see you guys.