Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hairy situation.....




Bailee: Mommy my hair is shedding..

Me: Do what? Come here right now.

Bailee: Why?

Me: Because let me see whats in your hand?

Bailee: "Bryson" told me to cut hair......

Me: WHAT??? I can not believe u listened to your Brother. When do you ever do what he tells you to do?

Bailee: Well he told me to do it first.


In a mad but wanting to laugh voice I sent them both to their rooms. I of course had to take pictures. I knew one day they would experiment with cutting hair but it just took me by suprise today. I was so shocked.


Im sure glad that we are going out to dinner for our Anniversary tonight. WE have been married for 8 years today. Its crazy to think 8 years later and 3 kids who do such silly things.

Anyways had to share my new hair stylist with you.

4 comments:

Misty Burns said...

ya know..we have never had that experience. of all the crazy things my kids have done over the last 7 (almost 8) years...that is not one of them. too funny!!!

Misty Burns said...

in response to your question: we are done..we took permanent measures to ensure we are. Now we know God has a sense of humor....but we did make it permanent as far as we can

RichFam said...

Yeah, my kids have never ventured to do that either... probably due to the fear for their lives that Jay and I have put into them about it.

They know full well that if they EVER cut anything with scissors other than paper... they might not even live to regret it!

Ha ha. :o)

kirsten said...

welcome to the club! it always makes for a good story...for years and years.