Thursday, September 18, 2008

FINALLY......

Bella has FINALLY cut her 1st tooth. SHe has been teething for what seems like forever but tuesday we finally discovered her new tooth. The best part about it is she slept thru the night tuesday night. YEAH!!! I guess that little booger was keeping her up all those nights. Anyways I just thought id share in my joy of a new tooth. :) Who can believe that she is almost 8 months it has really gone fast. I find myself thinking wow if we dont have anymore kids this is the last time I will have a little baby to snuggle with and it makes me a little sad. I had said for a while that we were done but as Bella gets older I sometimes think we just maybe will look at having another one when Bella is 3 or something I dont know. But then I have to get over that feeling eventually I cant keep having another baby everytime I get that feeling of I want a little baby to snuggle. How do you ever get over that feeling? Is it that once you are a mother you will never have that im done feeling deep down because its our instincts? OK im done babbling. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will post a pic of her soon. to go with the post but she is napping right now and did not sleep all day at school.

2 comments:

RichFam said...

Aww... so precious. I want to see a pic of the new little tooth soon!

If you get a desire to have more children, don't be too hasty to brush it off as a crazy thought. I mean, think of the beautiful babies you already have. Which of them, if they were born number 5th or 6th, would you choose not to have because there would be "too many"? My guess would be none, because they are each too precious to part with.

Before making any life-altering decisions, pray about it earnestly, from the heart. It may just be the Lord offering to give you more beautiful and precious little blessings. :o)

Love you girl! :o)

kirsten said...

ok. get a puppy.