Saturday, August 9, 2008

SUPRISE........

the birthday boy
His cake from Sam's
My "30" cupcake design
Blowing out candles

NO I am not pregnant that is not the suprise. Monday David turns 30 so I wanted to suprise him and boy did I. He did not have a clue, I had his mom take him out shopping to get him out of the house. It was perfect I didn't even tell the kids because I knew they would tell him.


I was wondering if he was a little curious as to what was going on but he said he really did not have a clue that I was planning this party. It was a lot of fun. He was a little shocked that I didn't make his cake but I told him he would have really known something was up then.


I took a few pictures only when someone reminded me I didn't even have the camera out. OOps I forgot about the camera I dont know why I cant remember the camera lately. Notice in the one picture where David is blowing out his candles and Bella tries to grab a cupcake. She thought they looked good. Anyways I just had to share about how I finally suprised my hubby.

2 comments:

Misty Burns said...

that is so cool that you did that. mike surprised me last year when he threw me a surprise 30th birthday party. yeah...30...so exciting. hahahaha!

Bronie said...

happy birthday david! i'm with bella...those cupcakes look yummy!