Tuesday, August 5, 2008

my sweet 6 month old






Monday we had Bella's 6 month check up. She weighed 15 and a half pounds and was 24 inches long I think im not so sure im correct on the length. The doctor said she was growing perfectly. She was shocked that she was crawling too. SHe also told me that it was ok that I already started her on fruits and veggies good thing right since she has been since the first of July. SHe is teething trying to get her bottom teeth and she is very very fussy. SHe had me up till 4 am on sunday night. I was worn out monday, thankfully though she slept very well last night. I wanted to post some pics from the last 6 months to show how she has grown. Enjoy

3 comments:

Misty Burns said...

I love the pics. Isabella had her check up on monday too. I will have to put it on my blog. she is soooo cute. i can't get over her crawling. that is awesome (well sort of..now you have to keep up with her!) hahaha. girl, i am with you on that teething thing!! poor babies...you know it hurts!

Bronie said...

she is seriously beautiful! isn't it funny how the doctors are so uptight about the food thing? by the time you've had two kids, i say go for it! it's the first one who suffers from "by-the-book, guinea-pig syndrome."

RichFam said...

AMEN, Bronie! I think that's why the first borns are always so uptight and all about the rules and fairness, blah blah blah.

With Hannah, she was begging me to give her peanut butter crackers so she could be just like her sister and brothers (she doesn't like to be different). I gave in to her demands way earlier than with the other kids!!!

She's done just fine. :o)

Bella is absolutely beautiful! The older she gets, the chubbier those cheeks are! Munch, Munch! Ha ha.