Monday, June 8, 2009

Well its all over for now.....






Saturday was Bailee's dance recital. My was it so much fun. I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. Bailee's class when they went out for their Tap routine they all froze and just looked at each other it was so funny. Once Bailee had a break to watch the older kids dance when her class went out in act 2 Bailee was so ready to dance. She was very dramatic in her movements it was too funny. Then they had a big preschool finale and all the preschool classes were on stage and danced to a wiggles song it was just adorable. Now im reconsidering letting her dance at this school in the fall because the recital was just to special and what would be the point in dancing all year and then not having anything to look forward to at the end of the year?

I took some pictures and video but the pictures are not too good because you were not allowed to use a flash so they are as good as it gets. I do have some cute ones of her backstage I will put videos on facebook.

2 comments:

Millard Family said...

Fun fun...kay took dance for 2 yrs, it was pretty humorous...Bailey looks like a princess! Where did she take it?

The growing Adkinson family said...

artistry in motion in hermitage it was expensive but I really ejoyed the recital.