Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's official.....


Well Bailee is officially no longer a pre-k student. She had her graduation ceremony at school last night and then today was the final day. Now when the school year starts up in the Fall she will be in the real deal. Oh my where does the time go?

Bailee has always been such a sweet little girl. From the moment she was born I was in love. I remember being so nervous and thinking how protective I was over her to know that wow I am caring for another human being now. Bailee was always a good baby she was so easy, slept through the night, never fussy when we were out and about, always just went with the flow.

Now when she hit 3,4,and 5 such a different story. Not to say that she is not still sweet but boy does she have an attitude, she is sassy, and all I know when she is a teenager I am so in trouble. Now I know you are thinking she is my pay back well not really because her baby sister is making up for that in her own way. I guess all my kids are payback in some way form or fashion.

Anyways on to the ceremony last night. It was a great time, they had made the whole class shirts with a class photo on them so adorable, they sang some songs, and had their officially diploma giving time. It was very precious and something to cherish. I have lots of photo's and video that I will post on facebook only because the blog takes way too long on video's. But I did scan in her little preschool diploma. I felt sorta gloomy yesterday because I feel like such a new part of life is starting with Bailee and that its all just going too fast. I know they all grow up but I just think about all the things I have rushed her through and think I should have just slowed down and enjoyed the times we were in. So anyways check facebook for photo's and video later on.

4 comments:

RichFam said...

Congrats Bailee! :o)

Misty Burns said...

awe how cute! i remember when abby graduated pre-k. i actually still remember her first day of pre-k. it goes by super fast april. my baby is going to 3rd grade next year! seriously....fast!!!!!

Bronie said...

wow! congratulations bailee! it does go fast. it may not seem like it in the day to day stuff that we sometimes have to endure, but ryan will be in high school this fall. so, yeah, i understand the warp speed of life. crazy.

The growing Adkinson family said...

it does not seem right that Ryan will be in High School, I really am feeling OLD!!!