Friday, February 20, 2009

Our Valentine Gifts





Thanks to tax return David and I went shopping last saturday to pick out our valentine day gifts. WE had already wanted a Flat Screen TV for the living room so David found his. Then while were at HH Gregg they had a wonderful sale on smooth top stoves. So guess what that is what I picked out. So last night I said ok im going to take a picture of our gifts. So first I picture my stove, and then I go to take a pic of the tv and right when i snapped the photo this hot chic comes on a suave commercial and David said yeah thats perfect tell everyone that's what I got for V-day, we laughed so hard bc it was just perfect timing the way it happended.

The other fun thing was we had the perfect box to make a little house for the kids to play in from the stove, I always wanted to do that as a kid but never did being an only child. So I had just as much fun as the kids cutting our a door and windows then I said oh lets paint it and decorate it. We had so much fun, I pretended that they were the little pigs and that I was the big bad wolf and I would shake their house and they would scream and laugh the most adorable little belly laugh. Remember when I said I was going to make every minute of everyday count well I did last night.

Here are the photo's of our new gifts to each other. I could not get them to move sorry they are at the top instead.

3 comments:

RichFam said...

Wow! How fun! I love getting creative with the simple things in life... and boxes are perfect for that! Cheap, and TONS of fun!

I know you are going to LOVE your flat top stove. We have had one at our last 2 houses, and I don't know how I would ever go back to a regular one again! They are so easy to keep clean! And, with as much as you cook, I know you are going to get a LOT of wonderful use out of it! Congratulations! How exciting! :o)

Now, as for David's supposed "gift"... tell him to dream on! ha ha.

Glad you are making the most out of your precious family. It sounds like you all are really having a blast. :o)

kirsten said...

this is the BEST EVER!!!! love that you are officially married. :)

Misty Burns said...

that is hilarious!! awesome gifts!! LOVE the new stove. I so want a GAS stove...but do not want to have to pay for the gas to go in it! hmmm. oh well. i just want a maid for my gifts... hahaha. mike probably does too. hahaha