Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Annabella Elaine is 1






Wow how this first year flew by with Bella. It is so hard to believe that it has already been a whole year that I gave birth to her. I feel like it was just yesterday. She is such a joy to have, she loves to climb, wiggle out of her high chair no matter how tight you get the strap on the chair, and she loves her binky.
Saturday we had her party and it was so much fun. I picked out the cutest birthday pattern, it was 1st birthday princess. It was all so cute. My favorite thing was the shirt we found that said her royal highness is 1. It came together just perfect. The only thing I was disappointed about was the cake pan. I wanted the princess tiara pan, but they did not have it at Michael's so I had to go with the princess carriage pan instead. David kept bugging me saying that it looked like a baby carriage. Well you know how hubbies like to bug us and give us a hard time, well that is his favorite thing to do. :) Anyways we had all of our family here, yes even Aunt Amy and Uncle John came in from out of town for the fun time. Bella loved the cake we didnt even have to show her what to do she just dug right in. She was so amazed at all of us singing to her. She thought that was pretty neat. Opening presents she went right to it, she did not forget Christmas.
Later that night when the sugar kicked in boy was she hyper. The girl was walking and crawling in circles and laughing and just being so silly, it was so funny.
I am so happy the joy that Bella brings to our family it is just amazing what she is doing at 1 compared to what the other 2 did at this age. She is so independent and wants to do things her own way, Im gonna have fun right. :) Anyways hope you enjoy the pictures of my sweet Baby girl or should I say my sweet 1 year old.

3 comments:

Misty Burns said...

i love the pics. the cake was awesome!! she is so pretty. sounds like you have a "little april" on your hands. hahahaha. i can not believe how fast this year went by. it has been amazing. i will be posting pics soon!

RichFam said...

Happy Birthday, sweet cutie Bella!

She really is a little cherub! Soooo cute. :o)

kirsten said...

maybe david needs that cake pan for his b-day! i can't get over how good you are on cakes...she is so stinkin' cute!!!