Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fun filled Saturday

Ok well after such a rotten day on thursday I made up for it on SAturday. For my birthday I got a gift card to Dillards day spa. Now let me tell you I have had massage's before but never a facial. My gift card was for an hour service so I chose an hour facial. OH MY GOODNESS, I felt so relaxed that I thought man I can't frown for a week. It was so relaxing. After that I treated myself to lunch by myself to chick fil a since we cant eat there with bryson's peanut allergy and all then after that I went christmas shopping at toys r us since I was by myself.

That night we already had plans to go out to dinner and a movie with some couples from church. It was so nice to go to dinner and of course we went to see Fireproof which if you have not seen it oh my please go it was wonderful. My hubby didn't care about going to see it because he said he was no big fan of Kirt Cameron, but since we were going with a group then he didn't really have much say in the matter. :) But after the movie he said he was surprised at how good it was and that he really enjoyed seeing it.

The next best thing is that ever since the kids spent the night with my parents they want to all the time, last time it was just bailee and bryson but they all 3 were going to stay this time. Wow its so weird to be in the house where usually all you hear are kids and then not to hear that it was strange. So saturday for sure made up for my rotten time last week. I really enjoyed my me time and then my time with friends and david that night. Oh and just an update work was much better today thankfully. I will try and stick it out a little longer. :0

2 comments:

RichFam said...

How wonderful that you were able to get such a perfect gift at the perfect time! :o)

Misty Burns said...

awe that is great! u definitely needed that break! good for you!