Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I have decided......

OK so I finally got it figured out how to get video on the blog. This is a remake of the original video I shot on Sunday and its not as funny as the first but its still very cute. We have a bible song CD and Bailee picked up on this song very quick. I may have a singer on my hands. Just please excuse my son that he is only in a t'shirt and underwear I promise there is underwear even though it is not seen. My daughter dressed herself too, it is not really short and t'shirt weather today but we are in for the day so oh well. I hope you enjoy and pick up on the different lyrics. :)

2 comments:

Misty Burns said...

that is so cute!!!! bailee has a great voice..bryson was histerical. he looks like he is picking at his underwear in part of it. girl i was just a laughin'!!!

Bronie said...

too cute! i love how she stands still when asked to. hahaha