Thursday, April 24, 2008

Guess who update



Alright so the pictures were easier for you than I thought. They dont look as much a like in the picture I took of Bella than in real life. I did dig through some old pictures of David just so you can see how much all 3 of my kids favor him instead of me. He has no idea that these are on here, but if he thinks this is bad he should just wait and see how it is when he turns 30 in August. :) If I had a picture of my sister in law you could see how much bailee looks like her too but I will have to get her to send me one. Amy if you read this email me a pic. of you K. :) Enjoy

3 comments:

Bronie said...

holy cow! i had to look at the first pic twice! ok, your genes have got to be in there somewhere. : ) it was cool seeing marilyn. she still looks just the same. but wow! bro. dick with hair! whoohoo! i miss them.

Misty Burns said...

i agree with bronie!! I cant get over how much they look like david!! but i could only tell it with the baby pics of him. hahaha. too cool!! love the pic of Bro.Dick and Mrs. Marilyn. i miss them too!!!!

kirsten said...

NO WAY! of course, my first thought...i wish i had that hair! it's ok if they look like david...as long as they act like you (that's what i tell rob)