Saturday, December 1, 2007

Puke, Puke and more Puke

OK so those of you who have kids will know that it is no fun to wake up at midnight with a child who has thrown up all over themselves and the bed. And to top it all off being pregnant I couldn't hardly handle the smell nice I know for my graphic description. So I decide this is the first time ever that I can not handle throw up with my kids. As I go to the bedroom to wake up my hubby who just will not wake up I have to shake him to get up and then he's like what??? Like a grumpy bear who has been awaken out of hibernation. I said no I'm not in labor but your son has thrown up and I cant do it. So he stumbles out of bed and I try to help as much as possible so I say OK me and Bryson will sleep on the futon, bad idea for a pregnant woman to sleep on the futon. I cover the pillows with towels to protect them for the next puke time. But does he make the towels? Of course not he throws up all over the couch where we have to sleep, there is no where else to sleep because we are not going to sleep in the bed it will be too crowded. So end of story we cover the whole couch with towels and keep the puke cup in hands reach for the next episode. Oh and the kicker of all David waits to tell me that oh yeah when he was eating that chicken nugget it smelt awful!!!! OK so why didn't he inform me of this at the time he was eating we could have avoided the whole throw up scene. Oh well he threw up 4 times and that was it. UGH glad that night is over. :) Sorry I have no pictures I know you all would just love that huh? :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

I can't handle puke either! I still make Scott take care of R.J. when it happens. He is a tropper of course. I remember when R.J. was younger, (Smaller seams so relative) we had a puking contest beause I couldn't handle it. Of course Scott had to clean that up too. Hope everyone is better.

Beth

The growing Adkinson family said...

yes bryson is better but then last night bailee threw up its constant.

The growing Adkinson family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bronie said...

eeewww. thanks for not posting pics! :)