Sunday, December 2, 2007

Puke, Puke and more Puke times 2

Ok so the old saying what goes around comes around right? Well last night Bailee had us up throwing up. But I have to say she is older and can make it to the toilet so it was a little easier. So all I can say is im not ready for the actual winter sick season because we have had a fair share already. I just pray me and David dont get it because we cant afford for him to miss work and then I cant afford it because im pregnant. Sorry once again no pics im sure your glad.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Thanks for keeping the picturess to yourself! I'm not ready for Technicolor yet!

kirsten said...

what? no scratch and sniff stickers....!

Bronie said...

alright, k. that's just gross!

hope everyone's better. i feel the need to wash my hands, scrub my screen, and spray down my keyboard. i don't know. you can never be too careful.