Sunday, May 18, 2008

Funky

Ok so I am having one of those im in a funky mood for who knows what reason. I felt that way on Wednesday too. I dont know if its like postpartum depression or what or if you can even experience that this late but I just feel funky on the inside. Maybe for one my 2 oldest kids never listen to me and are getting to where they just act terrible for me. Its like they are just different kids lately. I try and give them equal attention but is that really possible when there is 3 kids and only 1 of me? School is fixing to be out and I think what is it going to be like? Even the time that I am writing this Bailee has kicked her brother in the mouth and then pushed him!! HELLO see what I mean. Bailee has never been a mean spirited girl or maybe its just I dont understand the whole sibling thing. Any ideas????

2 comments:

Misty Burns said...

poor april..i forget u were an only child. yes...that is what siblings do. get on each others nerves!!!! hahaha. u have it so hard because they r so close in age. it will get better!!! i will pray for u. just invest in some tylenol and advil!! hahaha!!! hey i am goung to email u.

Misty Burns said...

ya like how i spell?? as my husband would say "the future of our children's education is about to go way down hill!!!!"