Friday, October 19, 2007

The Lord takes care of us.



On Thursday Night Oct. 18th at 11:30 we had a nasty little storm with strong winds and rain come through. I woke up because you know me and storms I had to make sure everything was ok and at that time I saw what I thought was just a tree limb falling and it wasnt until 10 minutes later that I realized it was a whole tree. So I woke David up and he went out to check out the damage. Our dog Cookie has a cable tied to that tree and her dog house was not to be seen so we were worried that she was not ok. But she is ok and the Lord took care of us because the way it fell was the best way to fall because it could have fallen on the house which would have been on Bryson's room and ours so we know that the Lord's hands was in that. I just thought I would share with you all our little midnight experience. Once again Thank you Lord for your protection.

1 comment:

kirsten said...

ok....I can't believe that...and I can't believe you were not at your mom and dad's curled up in their bed! I know you HATE storms!!!

:)